Custom MMA gloves are the most ingenious invention in the history of martial arts. The user can customize these gloves according to his requirements.
Users can also add new features such as a personal logo, customized design, required weight, and favorite color. They are designed to protect the hands of the fighters against a variety of striking techniques.
Plus, they are a great way to make the most out of your training sessions. It would be best if you cleaned them regularly to keep them looking brand new.
Tips to Clean Custom MMA Gloves
After using custom MMA gloves for a while, you will realize that they are not that good, and you need to clean them. Here are some tips on how to clean your gloves:
- Never use hot water, but you can use ice or cold water. Cooling does not hurt the gloves; it will reduce the friction and wear and tear on them.
- Before washing them, always take your gloves off to dry them first; if you are using a hair dryer or clothes with a special drying property, do this before putting them in the washing machine. Make sure they are not wet while leaving your hands inside of it for too long (a few hours or even a few minutes)
- Do not dry the customized MMA gloves in the clothes dryer as it can damage them and increase the chance of drying inside them.
- When washing your gloves, avoid putting them in a bag. If you put them in a bag, check that they are unwashed and did not get wet at any place during this process (remember to clean your hands after taking off your gloves).
- If you want to keep them for longer, you can clean them with a damp cloth and ensure they are dry before putting them back in their original protective bag.
- If you want to keep the gloves for longer, place the glove/s into ziplock bags as advised above.
It would be best if you kept them with care as these are specified for MMA sports and fights. These are not general boxing gloves to try different tips & tricks.
Effectiveness of Antibacterial Spray
The antibacterial spray is a great tool to keep customized MMA gloves clean. It is easy to use, and it will not harm the gloves in any way.
Main Reason Behind Personalized MMA Gloves Odor
The most common reason why custom MMA gloves smell is because of sweat. Sweat is water and moisture, which is the main cause of Odor. However, there are many other reasons why a personalized MMA glove might smell. For example, it could be the leather used for manufacturing the gloves or even the gloves’ stitching.
To get rid of Odor from custom MMA gloves, you must clean them regularly and dry them thoroughly after every use. Do you want to hunt the best Muay Thai gloves to beat the opponent? Visit them on our brand and give them a try to enjoy their premium quality!
How do you end Odor from your Custom MMA Gloves?
We all know that MMA is a very physical sport. But it can also be an emotionally stressful one. Fighters wearing MMA gloves during MMA fights and tournaments are essential to the game. They are also used in other sports, such as boxing and wrestling.
We have found that most people are unaware that smells can permeate a custom MMA glove and affect their performance and training.
So, how do we make our gloves smell good?
MMA gloves are usually custom-made for the fighter. They have to be made from high-quality materials and should have certain features. These gloves are made from synthetic leather, a very durable material.
The “smell” of a custom MMA glove is an odor that can be detected even from far away. It is not pleasant to the wearer and can be annoying to those with allergies or sensitive skin.
The scent of cologne, for example, is a very pleasant smell that people like to wear. There are several types of cologne: aromatic colognes with and without alcohol; perfumes (scent) with alcohol or without; non-alcoholic fragrances that are odorless and do not leave an unpleasant taste.
Odor-free Custom MMA Gloves? We got you covered! The odor from MMA gloves is a common problem for fighters.
In the past, personalized MMA gloves were made of leather that was not resistant to odors. Nowadays, you can buy MMA gloves made of synthetic materials from Infinitude Fight. These synthetic materials are resistant to odors and therefore do not cause any smell.
These artificial materials are also more comfortable than leather ones and don’t cause any smell. They are now becoming popular among fighters and other athletes who use them for training or competitions.